Home

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Outside Heaven

It all started this time last year.  

We decided to build a deck.  Doesn't sound too crazy, right?

  Well, before we built the deck we thought we needed to reside the house and if we were going to reside we might as well do some stone work and if we're making the sides of the house look new then we should probably do the roof. 

 Do you see where I'm going? 

Well here is the now completed reno.

 BEFORE


AFTER

BEFORE (BACK)


AFTER (BACK)


 On our deck we built a screen room from Suncoast Enclosures.

I can not really tell you how much I LOVE my screen room!!!!!!
(I think I need to add another !)







Can you see the snow?
Well even though we had a late snowfall in April
I was still outside on my deck reading my books.



We've already had some parties on the deck and the family has eaten dinner twice. 
NO wasps bugging,
NO flies buzzing,
 NO mosquito's biting,
and the polycarbonate roof provides shade, but still lets in the light.


It's so bright and cheerful, I love being outside.
(So will my friends and family.)





It is truly a little bit of heaven in my own backyard.





With all the praise, you'd think I should have a job selling screen rooms!

Thanks Suncoast.

5 comments:

  1. This looks awesome! Ever since Barb and Danny did their's I've wanted one so bad! Maybe in my final house....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I posted a link to this blog post on the Suncoast facebook page. Hope you don't mind. If you do, I can take it off.

    I love my outside oasis too! Some hammock chairs we ordered just arrived today. Looking forward to gorgeous summer evenings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Can I live in your screen room?!! Haha! What a wonderful transformation. The house looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karyn -- those are amazing changes you've made! Just wanted to let you know that you have a surprise awaiting you at "Just Another Hang Up!" Go here: http://justanotherhangup.blogspot.com/

    Congratulations!
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your screen room is amazing! i want one too! Looking forward to a mosquito free summer at your house!!!

    ReplyDelete