Home

Monday, March 26, 2012

Books, Books, Books

Well I 've been recovering from surgery for 2 1/2 weeks.  My incision is closed and will be a nice 3 1/2" scar, it healed nicely and I think in a couple of years you won't even notice it.  I'm still dealing with circulation issues and have a hard time sitting up for longer than 20 mins, which means I have not been able to come down to the computer very much to visit blogs and sites that I like.

What I have been able to do is READ. 
Thankfully I have had some great books and I thought I would share them. 

 In no particular order 
(although I was very excited to read the first one as it was just released this month)


This is the second book in a series called the Beyonders, I read it in 2 days. 
 (It was that good)




It had been a year since I read the first one so I had to reread it before the above book.  They are very  good and after the kids and I read them we have "book club". 
They are good clean fun.
( I need to visit a thesaurus and find another word for GOOD)



I have a couple of chapters left in this book called Unbroken, but needed to include it.  It is an amazing story of survival.  At the beginning of the book I kept hoping that this was a true story as the main character's life seems almost unbelievable, by the end I kind of wished that it was fiction as the story took a turn and I couldn't believe the things the main character had to endure. 
 I'm hoping it ends well.


 I"ll  have to have someone go to the library for me soon for more books. 

If anyone has a good book to recommend,
I'd love to hear about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment