Home

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

My Favorite Projects of 2011

Well, it's been 8 months since I started my blog and joined the productive side of blogland  instead of just watching everyone else do amazing things.  It has been a great experience and so wonderful to have a place where I can feel creative again.  I've plenty of  new goals for 2012 but, before the new year starts I thought I would review the past.  Here are some of my very favorite projects from 2011.











and


It has been such a great year and who knew that I would've fallen so deeply in love with refinishing furniture.  I'm already on the lookout for new pieces and I can't wait until the weather gets warmer and start painting again.   I eagerly look forward to 2012 and all the possibilities that it holds.

To the future.

4 comments:

  1. I just love your creativity! I fell in love with the secretary desk. I hope you can stop by Pandora's Craft box and link up to my party! I'm also a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I especially love the secretary desk!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When do we get to see the piano??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Karyn, the projects you did in 2011 were gorgeous and I'm sure you will find equally lovely projects for this year. You did very good work. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete