Home

Thursday, August 4, 2011

A New Frame

It's the weekend and you know what that means......Garage Sales!!!  Just wanted to show you some of my finds.

A new vase

I might just leave it because it has this lovely cracked effect all over it.


This is an old flip down desk....going to have to pinterest some ideas for this.


A VERY heavy coffee table



and this ornate frame



 which I sprayed with Rustoleum AQUA as soon as I got home


 I thought I might put these two together with a piece of coordinating paper, but then I remembered...


that I have this old wedding picture and that corner needed a hit of colour

(don't laugh at the puffy sleeves I swear they were in)


 I ended up lightly sanding the frame to give it some definition and because I didn't prime it, all that original goodness shone through.

Total cost for a new frame: 25 cents
SCORE!!


Linking
houseofhepworths

1 comment: