Home

Thursday, April 21, 2011

I've done it!!

That's right I've done it.  I've finally made my own BLOG.  Now the real question is why.  So..... here are my TOP 10 reasons (because who doesn't love a top 10 list):

10.  Life just isn't busy enough ;)
9.  Only one child not in school.
8.  I love reading blogs thought maybe someone would want to read mine.
7.  Got some amazing used furniture and wanted somewhere to post the before and after transformation pictures.
6.  Feeling inspired by others and wanted to do more projects.
5.  Needed something to motivate me to finish the above projects.
4.  Wanted to set up somewhere to motivate me to do my art.
3.  Love to read.....wanted a place to review some books.
2.  I was inspired by Pres.Uchtdorf's message  "Create" 
1.  To remember what I love to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment